Updates

Took down a few parts that are no longer needed

Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Real Cock (SilverItalianDaddy)

Ok now this post is one that brings a warm glow to my heart. A new fan of my umm work (lol) decided to take the plung and show us his cock! He is a sexy silver italian daddy. Check out that furry cock! Just goes to show you: You are never too old to enjoy a beautiful real cock.


If you want to have any of your content shown on the blog please feel free to send it to bearhunter1987@yahoo.com with your age, whatever name you want too be called, and where you live. If you dont want your face shown I can edit it out and I dont have to tell any of your info if you dont want me to. 

IF YOU DONATE YOU GET MY DONATOR FILE FULL OF OVER 200+ PERSONAL XRATED PICS OF MYSELF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment