Updates

Took down a few parts that are no longer needed

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Real Cock (South African Stud)

I got a uncut South African cock for you all. This 30 year old has a real cock I'd love to sample.









If you want to have your real cock pics added to this blog please send me an email at bearhunter1987@yahoo.com with the subject line: real cocks. please include your age, location, and pics. you dont have to show your face or tell your age. I can edit the pics if you want as well. All who submit photos will receive my 200+ donator pics file.

3 comments:

  1. Dnt u wanna fuck me???????? I wud die jst for ur dick......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a nice looking muscular white guy from southafrica (pretoria) and I'm lookin for a really really huge cock to suck: dkseeking@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can u email me more pics. jjvnjaarsveldt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete