Updates

Took down a few parts that are no longer needed

Friday, September 7, 2012

Final Real Cocks Post

Hello all you real cocks out there! I hate to have to post this but this will be the last post for real cocks.

See I'm in a no win situation right now and I have to move... like in a few days kinda move. I wont have the internet for a while and I haven't had any time to update this.

Maybe when I get hooked up again I might try this but on tumblr.

I still have to send out my pics to some last minute folks but this is pretty much it for a loooonnngg time. The last of the real cocks stuff goes up tonight!

I hope all of you had some fun times and hot jack off sessions on the blog.

I can still be contacted at bearhunter1987@yahoo.com if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment